There are certain rules in life - rules that apply to all of us. Here are five very important ones:
- You WILL learn lessons. Life itself is a lesson.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. In every experience, it is always wise to ask ourselves these two questions: “What is it I can learn from this?” and “What is it I need to do?
- A lesson is repeated until it is learned.
- If you don’t learn it the easy way, the lessons get harder.
- You’ll know you have learned the lesson when your behavior changes.
Changed behavior is the goal of the lessons we must learn in life.