We all know that children and adults don't look at the world the same way. Well, it seems they don't HEAR the same, either. You're sure to get a chuckle out of some of these favorite old Christmas carols, as sung by the children:
- "On the first day of Christmas, my tulip gave to me a partly gingerbread tree..."
- "Later on, we'll perspire, as we drink by the fire...."
- "He's making a list, chicken and rice...."
- "Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel;
Barney's the King of Israel...."
- "Felice never died, Felice never died..."
- "Olive, the other reindeer...."
- "Sleep in heavenly peas......"
- "In the meadow we can build a snowman,
And pretend that he is parched and brown...."
- "Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down his swing set..."
- "You'll go down in Listerine..."
- "Oh come, froggy faithful..."
- "Oh what fun it is to ride with
one horse, soap, and hay...."
- "Round young birds in mother and child...."
- "As shepherds washed their socks by night...
And, a new one added this year by my very own grandson (age 5):
"Four college birds,
three french hens,
two purple doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree"
Please take a minute to sign my Guestbook. Thank you!
Return To My Home Page
Graphics courtesy of:
Pixels By Judy
"Away In A Manger"
Performed by Yuko Ohigashi